Gemini Zodiac Necklace with crystals
Gemini Zodiac Necklace with crystals
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Each pendant is unique because of the natural crystal beads.
- Made with hypoallergenic beads and nickel free.
- Comes gift-ready in a handcrafted paper envelope/card with care instructions.
If you're looking for the perfect gift for a loved one or friend, a dainty birthstone bracelet or gemstone bracelet for women is a thoughtful and personalized option. With a variety of gemstones to choose from, including Ruby, Selenite, Fluorite, Aquamarine, Citrine, Peridot, Smoky Quartz, Carnelian, Moonstone, Black Tourmaline, etc... all stone combinations have a special meaning or connection for the recipient and their Zodiac sign.
The minimal gold beaded bracelet is a stylish and versatile option that can be worn on its own or stacked with other bracelets for a layered look. Additionally, since all our jewelry is handmade to order you may expedite your order so it gets to the destination quickly. (See our Rush my order option at the checkout)
These bracelets are great as birthday gifts for sisters, friendship bracelets for best friends, Christmas gifts for granddaughters or coworkers, or as bridesmaid proposal gifts for a bridal party. They make for beautiful and meaningful everyday bracelets for all ages.Crystals and Gemstones are each unique and beautiful in pattern please be aware that our images are for information purposes only as a natural product their appearance and color may vary from the images shown.
Our energy healing bracelet descriptions and crystal meanings are for Reiki Spiritual and Vibrational support to healing our bracelets are not intended to cure treat or mitigate any disease or illness and are not to be considered a treatment for any medical condition.
What is the production timeframe ?
Our currect production timeframe for all our handmade jewelry is 3-5 business days, you may expedite your order by skipping our production timeframe so your order gets shipped within 1-2 business days, the option to expedite the production timeframe will be offered at the checkout.
Is all your jewelry handmade?
Yes! All our jewelry shown on our websie is hand-made. We spend a great amount of time to find the best materials so we can create minimalistic jewelry designs that withstand daily wear.
Each of our jewelry pieces is carefully crafted with our high standards. To keep it simple, all of our handmade jewelry comes from our shop to your home. No middleman. All hand-made in the U.S.A
What is your return policy?
- All sales are final.
- We do not accept any form of refunds or exchanges. There are special cases where we will gladly issue in-store credit or a replacement if a similar piece is available (applies to hand-picked crystals only) . Please contact us via our website's chat within 48 hours of receiving your order to be eligible for store credit.
- If your order is lost during transit, please contact your local post office to inquire about the package wheareabouts.
- As much as we would like to hand-deliver all our order, no refunds will be issued for shipping delays. Please keep in mind that ALL shipping services have delays during busy holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc...
Why do you suggest to insure my order?
We highly recommend to insure your order at the checkout. This will allow a claim to be made with USPS if damage occurs to your order or if the package is lost during transit. This will also allow us to get a replacement sent out, if necessary, after filing a claim with USPS.
We are not responsible for uninsured damaged or lost in transit packages.
Please be mindful of the following prior ordering: Due to COVID-19 the USPS has been incredibly delayed. Our shop has no control over the delivery speed, this applies to all shipping options and upgrades. No refunds are issued due to delivery delays. Please contact us via our website's chat if you have any other questions.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please keep in mind that it may take from 4-7 weeks to get your order delivered.
See details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times at the checkout.