Aura Quartz Hearts
Aura Quartz Hearts
- The ideal addition to your crystal collection! Aura Quartz crystals are man-made.
- They have an extraordinarily high vibration, they come in a variety of wild colors.
- Aura crystals have special energies that arise from combining crystals with valuable metals like gold, silver, platinum, and titanium.
- All pieces come with the stone’s healing properties as pictured. Carefully packaged with love and good intentions.
- Shipping upgrades are available at the time of check out if your order is time sensitive.
- Want to see a close up of all our crystal collection for sale? Follow us on Instagram @regalelixir_gems
What is the production timeframe ?
Our currect production timeframe for all our handmade jewelry is 3-5 business days, you may expedite your order by skipping our production timeframe so your order gets shipped within 1-2 business days, the option to expedite the production timeframe will be offered at the checkout.
Is all your jewelry handmade?
Yes! All our jewelry shown on our websie is hand-made. We spend a great amount of time to find the best materials so we can create minimalistic jewelry designs that withstand daily wear.
Each of our jewelry pieces is carefully crafted with our high standards. To keep it simple, all of our handmade jewelry comes from our shop to your home. No middleman. All hand-made in the U.S.A
What is your return policy?
- All sales are final.
- We do not accept any form of refunds or exchanges. There are special cases where we will gladly issue in-store credit or a replacement if a similar piece is available (applies to hand-picked crystals only) . Please contact us via our website's chat within 48 hours of receiving your order to be eligible for store credit.
- If your order is lost during transit, please contact your local post office to inquire about the package wheareabouts.
- As much as we would like to hand-deliver all our order, no refunds will be issued for shipping delays. Please keep in mind that ALL shipping services have delays during busy holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc...
Why do you suggest to insure my order?
We highly recommend to insure your order at the checkout. This will allow a claim to be made with USPS if damage occurs to your order or if the package is lost during transit. This will also allow us to get a replacement sent out, if necessary, after filing a claim with USPS.
We are not responsible for uninsured damaged or lost in transit packages.
Please be mindful of the following prior ordering: Due to COVID-19 the USPS has been incredibly delayed. Our shop has no control over the delivery speed, this applies to all shipping options and upgrades. No refunds are issued due to delivery delays. Please contact us via our website's chat if you have any other questions.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please keep in mind that it may take from 4-7 weeks to get your order delivered.
See details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times at the checkout.